2009年12月1日火曜日

Weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?

I don't think a good idea. Because, I think wedding is engage ceremony each groom and bride.Wedding is very important each other, I think small wedding is good than massive wedding.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?

I think romantic but I don't think good idea. because, there are happened many terrible matters. For example, If either parent say objections, might be break up family. I think it is very sad happening.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?

Yes, I have. If I have wedding in a foreign location, I want to go to Florida. Because, I like Florida that ocean is very beautiful and good temperature and after wedding we can spend honeymoon or go to trip. I think Hawaii or Guam are very standard place, so I don't wedding these place.


4.What is your ideal wedding?

My ideal wedding is very simple. I will invite my family and recognition of people and vest friend. I want to very small wedding. So, I want to hold casual style party not like a reception(披露宴) in Japan. I think have a simple wedding than fancy wedding.


5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

I have no idea. But, I think it is important that wedding is promissory ceremony and each other become a one family.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?

I have never been to a foreigner's wedding...

20 件のコメント:

  1. HELLO☆
    I agree with you.
    Eloping may break up family...
    It's sooo sad!!!!
    I want to be bless by all of my family.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!!
    I agree with your idea of wedding ceremony!
    I want to hold small party.
    Japanese receptionis very expensive!!
    I think it's better to pay a large money for honeymoon than to pay for reception!

    返信削除
  3. I am surprised many class members want to have a simple wedding. Ofcourse, I also want to have a simple one.

    返信削除
  4. Hello-:)
    I agree with you!!
    I also want to have a simple wedding!!!

    返信削除
  5. hello:)
    it must be great if we can have a wedding at the location where it has such a very beatiful ocean!!

    返信削除
  6. Hello^^♪

    I think your ideal wedding is very nice!
    It is enough to have simple ceremony.
    This ceremony will be something pleasant to look back on:)

    返信削除
  7. Hello, BERRY!!
    Thank you for your comments.
    I think I want to be bless by all of my families.

    返信削除
  8. Hi, clover!!
    Thank you for your comments.
    I think so that Japanese reseption is very very high cost!!!

    返信削除
  9. Hello, kang-fu!!
    Thank you for your comments.
    Maybe, I think many Japanese is shy so almost people hold simple wedding.

    返信削除
  10. hello, charlie!!
    Thank you for your comments.
    I glad to same opinion with you!!!

    返信削除
  11. Hi, chiken!!
    Thank you for your comments.
    I agree with you after all if I will wedding another country, location is very important!!!

    返信削除
  12. Hello, mameshiba!!
    Thank you for your comments.
    I think so that simple wedding is sometimes pleasent to look back.

    返信削除
  13. Hello!!
    I agree with you.
    I don't know Florida is good state.
    Thank you for give good information.

    返信削除
  14. I agree with you. I also want to invite best friend my marriage.

    返信削除
  15. Hi!
    Your ideal wedding is nice =)
    I want to have small wedding, too!
    The idea which you go to honeymoon soon after wedding is Awesome!!
    I wanna do so in the future;)

    返信削除
  16. Hi!!
    I think eloping is not good too. If someone continue happy relationship with family, they should not do it.

    返信削除
  17. Hi!!
    Thank you for your comment.
    I agree with your 2 opinion.
    I think so too.
    If either parent say objections, might be break up family.

    返信削除
  18. Hello, VITAIN WALKER, eripon, Michael ringo-mikan and HJU+woman!!!
    Thank you for your comments!!
    I'm glad to a loy of same opinions:)

    返信削除
  19. Hello.
    I think so too.
    I want to get a marriage in Japan.

    返信削除
  20. Hi Jall:)
    Small wedding is good idea! I want to do.
    But, I want to wear dress three times.hahaha
    I think young Japanese people like casual style party.

    返信削除