2009年12月16日水曜日

Table Manners

1.Have you ever eaten in a restaurant in a foreign country? Where? What did you eat? Did you make any mistakes? Please explain your experience.

I went to India for volunteer when I was 18 years old. My first experienced use hand when eat meal. I ate curry and nan bread at the restaurant. And we shared one curry on the plates. But plate is flat so, it's difficult to dip on the nan bread. So, it is very difficult for me because curry is liquid. I have never been eat only hands that my hands is very greasy and dirty of curry... We were spend a lot of time finished eat.
I strongly thought want to use fork or spoon!!!

2. Did you learn anything?

I learned it is important to real touch or feel the another countries custom. At the Indian experience is very interesting for me. It's having experience of another country custom, we can feel the something in that country maybe I think.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Your answer is good, but also it's great that you went to India for volunteer! Maybe you had learned hundreds of good things there :)

    返信削除
  2. hello there :)

    you had a valuable experience in India!
    Using chopsticks might be difficult for foreigners as you felt that eating with hand was difficult.

    返信削除
  3. Thank you for your comments "lohenqrin" and "blackcherry"!!
    I think so too that had a good experiece for india:)

    返信削除
  4. Good experience to went to India!! great.
    we are repulsed by using their hands only.
    Did you use both hands? or just right hand??

    返信削除
  5. We are always use chopsticks.
    So, we need opportunity to learn how to use spoon and fork.

    返信削除