2009年11月26日木曜日

Superstitions

1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?
I think superstitions is important to talk in cross culture communication class. Because, If I can know another country superstitions, I may have a lively conversations each other. So, I think it is chance that learn another countries.

2.Is communication affected by superstitions?
No, I don't. I think interesting conversation but communication is not affected by superstitions.

3.Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?
No, I don't believe in superstitions. Because If believe many superstitions, I think just goes on forever and not quite invalid.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    I agree with you superstitions is important to talk in cross culture communication class. Because,from learning them we can know different countries superstitions and meaning of it, even their cultures,too.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I agree with your the 3rd opinion.There is many superstitions everywhere, I think which superstitions I do believe...

    返信削除
  3. Hello!!
    I think other countries supervisions are very interesting things. So I agree with you. If we learn that, I think we can also learn other culture too!

    返信削除
  4. hi!!
    I agree with your opinion.
    I think so too,we can know the thing of various countries.

    返信削除
  5. Hi everyone!!
    Thank you for your comments.
    I'm glad to same opinions!!


    I think several things cros culture communication is very important in my life!!

    返信削除