2009年11月26日木曜日

Time

1. Please explain a time proverb in your culture.
I think time proverb is important to in my culture. Because, proverb is often benefit in my life.

2. What do the following proverbs mean:
a. Time is money.
It's means time and many is very precious things, so must not waste them.

b. A stitch in time saves nine.
It means maybe all things important carefully to prepare.

c. There's no time like the present.
Sorry I don't know.

d.Let's meet at 4. If I'm not there by 5, leave without me at 6, and I'll be there at 7.
Sorry, I don't know. But maybe I think time is important and quickly pass.

9 件のコメント:

  1. I have no idea about 4th proverb.
    TIME proverb tell us the importancce of the time and never waste it, I think.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I think so, too.
    I also time proverb is important to in my culture, that is advice from old people.

    返信削除
  3. Hello, SWEET CANDY!!
    Thank you for your comments.
    Time proverb is teach us important things!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi,carp!!
    Thank you for your comments.
    I think so, too. Proverb is advice from old people.

    返信削除
  5. Hi^^
    I didn't know "b", but I agree with your opinion. It is good for me to prepare enough.

    返信削除
  6. Hi! I am going to comment about your 1st opinion.
    I agree with you. Proverb is often benefit in my life.

    返信削除
  7. Hello, ringo-mikan and naran-pet!!
    Thank you for your comments nd agree with me:)
    I think explain of proverb is very difficults!!

    返信削除
  8. Hi!! I do not know meaning of last proverb, too.
    I think time is precious, so I must treasure to spend time:)

    返信削除
  9. Hi!
    T think so too.
    I think time is money so we must spend time with caution.

    返信削除