2009年10月22日木曜日

The Language of Clothes

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
Yes. I think almost people judge according to they wear. Because, especially Japanese sticks to personal appearances. If the man wearing dirty clothes, we will think homeless people. But He may not homeless. I think people has prejudices about clothes.

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?
Yes. I think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country. I think important first impression on clothes.


3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?
I 'm wearing gray parka and beige trouser. No. I'm not refect my mood. I'm always informal wear.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hiii:D!!

    I agree with your answer No,3!
    But, if you always wear informal clothes, how about party??
    What color dress do you want to wear!?

    返信削除
  2. I agree with you. I suppose rich people wear expensive and nice clothes. So, I saw a person dressed well, I think she is rich.

    返信削除
  3. "Japanese sticks to personal appearances"

    yes, I think so too.
    If somebody wear same clothes many times, I guess Japanese people don't feel good, do we?
    It is also have prejudices when someone wear dirty clothes.
    Appearance is important for us.

    返信削除
  4. Hi Jall,
    I think color of clothes doesn't reflect my mood, too. I usually wear durk color but I'm almost happy:P

    返信削除