2009年10月13日火曜日

Death and Funerals

(1)Death and Funerals
A:Yes. I have a host family in England. If my host family died, I will write to letter. So, I will write next sentence in the letter. "I'm very very sad, I can't believe it. I pray for the souls of the dead from remotely place in Japan."

B:I have never been to a foreign funeral. But I interesting in foreign countries funeral because, I want to know what form and what is doing buring funeral. I want to comparisons both funerals.

(2)The Language of Clothes
A:I don't know. I'm not strain at wear and designer. my inportant wear is put on simple clothes.

B:I think not deppend on anything, we should reflect seveal things by ourself maybe....

3 件のコメント:

  1. hello,Jall.

    I have never been to a foreign funeral, too.
    I am also kind of interesting of foreign country's funeral. The most diffarent is burial or cremation

    返信削除
  2. hi.

    letter !!
    I think It's a good idea.

    返信削除
  3. Hi! I agree with your idea!
    I am interested in the funeral of foreign countries, too! I want to know about difference of funeral between Japan and foreign country

    返信削除