2009年7月13日月曜日

Working with different cultures

What kind of work place do you think you will work best in?
Choose a country other than Japan and research.
I think the best work place is Japan. When I listend to Ms. Yano's presentation, I thnk Japanese worker's are doing closely any job. But other countory worker's are not quite closelies.(This is my imeages)
In England people seem to say excuse during the job. I think Japanese does'nt quite say excuse and England pople is a little loose characters..

Do you think it is a good practice? Why?
I think it is a good practice. Beacuse, it is important to knows different cultures and other countries feature of character.

1 件のコメント:

  1. hi jall!
    i agree with you. When i went to UK, i went to the language school, but my teacher absented the class sometimes. and he often absented on monday, so i think he just didn't want to come to school:P

    返信削除