2009年7月21日火曜日

Presonal Spaces

This is my answer of 10 questions on the page18.
1.I don't like close area. It is very choking.

2.I sometimes touch each other during talking.

3. I will sit a lift side and near by woman. It is next to corner.

4. It is number or upper the elevator.

5. I think feel is not quite.

6. I will sit an empty row of seat at back.

7. Yes. If sameone wan to sit there, I readily sit a beside speace.

8. I like o see lots of people.

9. I sometimes look them in the eye. because, along time look them I become a ashamed.

10. No. I don't speak other passengers. But when I make approaches to someone, I talk to few minutes.

2 件のコメント:

  1. hi jall!
    you like to see lots of people!?
    i prefer to see few people couse i don't like any clowded places.

    返信削除
  2. Hi,
    I agree with you! To look at speakers' eyes for a long time sometimes makes us ashamed, though it is important to communicate with them :)
    Very tough problem, I think;;

    返信削除