2009年5月18日月曜日

3 Question, My answers

I want to answer the three question.
My opinion is this.

①Q:How do you greet people in your life?
I am always greeting people in my life.
For example, at the morning I say Good morning for my family, friend and teacher.

②Q:Is it differentfor different people?How so and why?
My friend is friendly but older person use honorihic words.
Because hold in estimation for older person.

③Q:Do you touch people when you talk to them? why? Or Why not?
I am not quite touch when I talk to someone.
I do not know why the person to touch for talking.
I think this question is very interesting!!!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hi jall,
    I agree with you.
    I do not know
    why the person to touch for talking.
    I usually do not touch people during conversation :)

    返信削除
  2. hi jall!!
    i think touching is one of the communication. Sometime it makes me friendly to the person but too much touching makes me uncomfartable.

    返信削除
  3. Hi Maribu Pine!!
    Thank you for your comment.
    I am happy to same opinions.
    I think so too last sentence..

    返信削除
  4. Hi chiken!!!
    Thank you for your cmments.

    I agree with touching is one of the communication during conversation!!!

    返信削除